Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introduction- Blog #1

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?


When I purchased my new phone I was required to set up a gmail account, so I used my school username, so I already had this gmail account signed up with that name. When I originally set up the email account, I found it easy to set up, it was just difficult to find a username and password that it would accept, but it takes you step by step.


Setting up the blog was even easier since I already had the username and password set up. It walks your through step by step. It only took me about 3 minutes to set up my blogger.

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?


I expect this course to teach me how to look at an artpiece and be able to interpret it, and understand the history behind the artwork. I do not know much about art and their artist, so I expect to gain a greater appreciation for artwork.

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?

Im excited to take an online course. I like the idea of not having to attend a class however often during the week. I am pretty good with technology so i dont anticipate any problems. I am just concerned with being able to keep track of the different assignments during the week and their due dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment