Wednesday, May 4, 2011

AED 200 Course Reflection

1. My expectation from the first week was that the class would teach me how to look at an art piece and be able to interpret it and understand the history behind the artwork. My expectations were definitely met.
2. I originally posted "art is esthetically pleasing to the viewer's eye, and can be an expression of one's thoughts and emotions. I still agree and like the way I defined art.
3. My favorite artist was Vincent Van Gogh, I do still enjoy his work. However my new favorite artist is Pablo Picasso. I was able to see a lot more of his work and I even used one of his pieces in my project 4 presentation.
4. I like taking online courses. I liked that I was able to work on my own pace to a certain extent. From my first post, I did not know what to expect from online classes to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment