Saturday, February 26, 2011

AED Project #3 Logo Design

1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
Its an interesting idea to come up with a logo that represents myself and is something that would "sell" or appeal to others.

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation?
While I was trying to come up with an idea of what I thought would sum me up. I started thinking about the times when I am the happiest. I decided I wanted to do a summertime beach theme. Summer time is my favorite time of the year. I love being outside and enjoying the sun everyday. My favorite things that make me feel calm and happy during the summer is the sunset, beach and palms tree. It was interesting to see how I would sketch one logo and then each time there were little modifications that I wanted to make. My first sketch is completely different than my final sketch however, you can still see how I ended up with my final logo. Its simple, colorful, and makes me dream of summertime and beaches. It makes me happy.

3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
One discovery that I made while creating my logo is that I am more creative while coming up with new ideas than I thought.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The most important thing I learned from watching the video "graphic:What's in a Logo?" is the process for a company takes to create a logo. The long process of brainstorming their ideas and creating sketches and then go from there to come up with a final result that sums up the business and is appealing to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment