Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Peer Blog Reviews

1. Hyperlink the Blogs you reviewed into your Blog

http://krolci07.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

http://dpcollins.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=8

2. When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elements and principles in the images?
I agree with the images chosen to represent the elements and principles in both blogs. One example of a picture representing more than one element is in the second blog I chose by Dan Collins there is a picture of a gate for proportion which had many different elements in it including color and texture.

3. When looking at Project #2: Where there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Where the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?

I was not able to get to the art gallery since I was out of state, but I know I would have used Sol LeWitt's Wall Drawing as an example because this would have been amazing to see the detail in person and both students chose this piece for a similar reason.

4. Where there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?

There was an image that the first student chose that piqued my interest and that is Seamlessy Lost
it seems overwhelming because it is so large but tht is what attracts me to it, and I would love to know the bafckground information about the painting to better understand the meaning.

5. What do you think about the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?

I found doing the peer reviews to be valuable because it gives me insight to different perceptions and ideas on artwork and I find it interesting how we all interpret things differently or similarly.


6. Check your Blog and read comments posted by your Peers. Do you find their comments helpful?

No one has commented on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment